• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it was very exciting

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
earlier, my mommy, got this big black bin bag, opened the wardrobes, dragged everythings out threw on bed, soo i jumps up to see whats was happenings, she then threw some more cloths on bed, and i ended up underneath and she hadds to rescues me :shock: but it was good seeing everything all over the place, and trying to see's if she had left any goodies, but she didn;ts but i played hide and seeks under everythings and bit a hole in the bin bag, so, everythigns fell out again and moms had to redo it all :lol:

she saids everythings needed tidying what she didn;ts wear anymores, and craft things needed putting away safely, she went into spring cleans mode as she gots a new white bunny ornament and rearranged things in the room

locksley

yeah expecially when moms picked the bag up after she fastened it and i had left a large hole for it alls to falls out again :lol: bunny wins mom

me missus mabels sat and watched, she was rather confused at what mommy was doing, but ive seen mommy spring cleans in pasts soo i knews what was going ons

locksley

Back