• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet The New Addition! *Update #17*

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Since the weekend my brother has wanted a pet of his own... And since then he has been getting everything he needs and doing lots of research :D

And Today we were able to go and pick up our new addition to the family...

But she needs a name, please feel free to offer suggestions i can pass on ;)

Introducing... The Leopard Gecko :love:
(Not very good photos because they are through glass)

IMGP2205edit.jpg

IMGP2270edit.jpg

IMGP2271edit.jpg

IMGP2273edit.jpg

IMGP2274edit.jpg

She has a damaged foot from a bad shed, so we might have to help her each time she sheds around her feet/toes :)

Last edited:
Aww shes gorgeous! I love leopard geckos :love: Their eyes and patterns/colors are just amazing.

Aww shes gorgeous! I love leopard geckos :love: Their eyes and patterns/colors are just amazing.

I know :love:

My brother has never had a pet before... apart from a goldfish which is still alive in the pond, its about 10+ years old now :shock:

So my parents said he could have whatever he wanted and he chose a Gorgeous Leopard Gecko :love:

Aww, she let me stroke her head gently :lol: :love::love:
She sat there happily until i stopped and then she went back into her hide :lol:

I dont think shes hungry, but i keep checking and the crickets are still in there, dont worry there is veg in there for them :)

Looks like she is missing the toe of one of her back feet.

One of the little boys I look after hasa leopard Gheko too, theyre fab :love:
Her name is Athena (dont ask me why coz Ive no idea, love it though :D)

One of the little boys I look after hasa leopard Gheko too, theyre fab :love:
Her name is Athena (dont ask me why coz Ive no idea, love it though :D)

Aww! My brother wanted to call his Gecko Barry :roll: But because its a girly i told him he cant call her barry :lol::lol:

Im sure she will get a name soon :love:
Shes so pretty! :love:

Aww! My brother wanted to call his Gecko Barry :roll: But because its a girly i told him he cant call her barry :lol::lol:

I love leopard geckos and she is beautiful. You guys could compromise and call her "Berry":D

Hehe my Gerbils called Barry! Its a good name :D :lol:
I agree with BunMum you should call her Berry :love:

Haha, thanks everyone, ill pass on the name Berry to him ;)

Me and my mum suggested mitsy or tootsy because we've found out all her little feet are damaged :(
The place we got her from only fed her on mealworms, which they shouldnt have which i think made her not able to shed properly :( Poor girl.
AND they fed her everyday! :shock:

aww :love: She is beautiful :) What do geckos eat? Jut curious :wave:

They eat crickets and a couple of other insects which i Cant remember other than mealworms :oops: :lol:

She is such a sweet little girl! But she kept trying to escape last night when my brother was trying to take the crickets back out :lol::lol:

I can see us having lots of fun with her :lol: :love::love:

Ooooh as far as a name goes...I like the name Cleo as she has the markings of a wild cat...She's beautiful! :love::love::love:

She has wonderful markings :love:
I suggested the name Cleo and he turned his nose up at it :( :roll:

Im sure she will get a name... soon :roll: :lol:

She looks so peaceful sleeping :love: I cant stop checking on her :oops: :lol:

Beautiful markings. WOW on the goldfish!! :shock: My goldfish is 6 .7 this year.
What about Terra? Or Eliza?

I know! I cant believe the fish is still alive :lol:
All the fish i pick out ALWAYS die :( So im not aloud to choose any fish :oops: :(

Just thought i would update you all on the little Gecko!

My brother wants to call her Liz... Liz the Lizard :roll: :lol:

And she has finally eaten!! My brother brought some plastic tweezers(Sp) to pick up the crickets with, and offered one to her and she took it! :love: She managed to eat 4 :D

I was getting so worried she wasnt eating, but what a relief that she is :love: I am already attached to her :oops:

Back