• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SS and Burgess

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
my fella has decided that after reaserching he thinks the buns would be better off with SS from THE.

"it sound asthough its better baby and im sure the babies should be weaned onto only the best stuff."

every rabbit is different, and each will thrive on different feeds, i used to feed burgess, but when rosie got fussy and poorly i bought some SS, and gave her both :lol:

since then ive stayed with SS, my bunny has such a lovely coat from it

but my bunnies would eat anything :lol:

some bunnies get runny bums with burgess, if your bunnies do then maybe switching is a good idea, but do it gradually

I would keep mum on whatever she is on for now. You don't want to rock the boat.

Is she on Excel?

every rabbit is different, and each will thrive on different feeds, i used to feed burgess, but when rosie got fussy and poorly i bought some SS, and gave her both :lol:

since then ive stayed with SS, my bunny has such a lovely coat from it

but my bunnies would eat anything :lol:

some bunnies get runny bums with burgess, if your bunnies do then maybe switching is a good idea, but do it gradually
this is the thing she seems fine on burgess but i want to get what ever the best one is for value and for nutrients....

has she had a litter recently? if she has as sky-o says for now i would stick with burgess, then after they have lef tmum, if you still want to change to SS you can do :wave:

cool thanks hun yeh excel ill wait a few months then change but is this the better of the 2 for futures reference

I do agree that different pellets work for different rabbits. The majority of mine are better on SS, although we have had a lot of drooling, which we never had before.

yeah ruby had 6 little kitts only sunday didnt think about if i changed food it may upset the babies, glad i run everything through here 1st....

ill get the 10Kg bag of burgess next month maybe2 :lol:

Back