• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who named a pet after a TV character??

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
Marcus and Pilar (named after characters in Eldorado) and Jean and Dolly (Named after characters in Dinnerladies)
DSC00868.jpg

Lovely fishies though their tank looks a wee bit small for them.:)

My hamster is called Frasier though it was my lad that insisted on the name. We had a little robbo hamster called Nervous Niles so he wanted to call the later hamster Frasier.:roll::lol:

Here's Frasier
frasier024-1.jpg

Nervous Niles who sadly died last week.
niles027.jpg

Lovely fishies though their tank looks a wee bit small for them

Its 80ltrs Its long and tall rather than wide and its a close up so looks smaller in the pic:wave::)

Hi again:wave:

My bunny Nancy, who passed recently, was named after a character in Hollyoaks.

Kat my chinchilla, after Kat Slater in Eastenders.. Because she was so moody and bad tempered when I first got her. (This was when Kat was in it at the beginning before she met Alfie).

Lovely fishies though their tank looks a wee bit small for them

Its 80ltrs Its long and tall rather than wide and its a close up so looks smaller in the pic:wave::)

80 liters is about 20 US gallons? Really fancy goldfish need a 30g min for 2 and 10 extra gallons for every goldfish. Yours aren't fancies though. Eventually they'll need a pond but definitely upgrade to the biggest tank you can provide right now. Even temporarily 20 gallons for goldfish is hard to maintain. I've done it when quarantining very small goldfish and it requires about 50% water change a day to keep the levels right. :wave:

yep

Rukia
Kaname
Baron Humbert Von Gickenham
Nyx
Calcifer
Honataro
Nimbus

Ill let you guess form which characters they came from though;)

Oh yes, I usually name mine after TV characters. Currently got:

Salem - Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Scratchy - Itchy and Scratchy from the Simpsons
Storm - Xmen
Barley - Nathan Barley (but she's a girl!)
Milly + Kira - This Life
Magic - Wacaday (not sure if that counts as a TV character?!)

Also got budgies called Charlie Brooker and Larry David, Blair rabbit is named after Tony Blair, and the new foster bun is Jimmy after Jimmy Carr! :wave:

Beautiful animals! :) Here are mine...

Eccles on left is named after the actor Christopher Eccleston I run, along with my friend Ruth the main unofficial fan page for him on Facebook and Eccles is the mascot! Pudsey his cage mate is named after Pudsey bear for obvious reasons plus we got him on Children in Need night.

IMG_1305.jpg

Elora named after a character from the Willow film. Now at Rainbow Bridge

Elora2.jpg

Leia (Black) named after Princess Leia in Star Wars and Lyra named after the little girl in The Golden Compass.

LeianadLyra.jpg

Logan named after a character that David Tennant played for Comic Relief called Mr Logan. (He was a teacher and Catherine Tate's Lauren also starred.)

Logan-1.jpg

Darwin on the left named after the guinea pig from G Force. Also here is his cage mate Radley (although he is named after the Handbag make.)

Darwin3.jpg

Ron and Harry from Harry Potter! Although now these boys are seperated. Ron is now neutered and lives with his women and Harry has a new cage mate called Jova.

IMG_2883.jpg

Jova who is named after my favourite Liverpool player Milan Jovanovic, Jova has been through a lot in his short life but my hubby Peter has worked so hard to nurse him back to full health, along with our amazing vet he is looking 90% better now and I hope he will be ok.

jova.jpg

Rose, named after Rose Tyler from Doctor Who

Rose.jpg

Sorry there are so many!!! :lol:

Beautiful animals! :) Here are mine...

Eccles on left is named after the actor Christopher Eccleston I run, along with my friend Ruth the main unofficial fan page for him on Facebook and Eccles is the mascot! Pudsey his cage mate is named after Pudsey bear for obvious reasons plus we got him on Children in Need night.

IMG_1305.jpg

Elora named after a character from the Willow film. Now at Rainbow Bridge

Elora2.jpg

Leia (Black) named after Princess Leia in Star Wars and Lyra named after the little girl in The Golden Compass.

LeianadLyra.jpg

Logan named after a character that David Tennant played for Comic Relief called Mr Logan. (He was a teacher and Catherine Tate's Lauren also starred.)

Logan-1.jpg

Darwin on the left named after the guinea pig from G Force. Also here is his cage mate Radley (although he is named after the Handbag make.)

Darwin3.jpg

Ron and Harry from Harry Potter! Although now these boys are seperated. Ron is now neutered and lives with his women and Harry has a new cage mate called Jova.

IMG_2883.jpg

Jova who is named after my favourite Liverpool player Milan Jovanovic, Jova has been through a lot in his short life but my hubby Peter has worked so hard to nurse him back to full health, along with our amazing vet he is looking 90% better now and I hope he will be ok.

jova.jpg

Rose, named after Rose Tyler from Doctor Who

Rose.jpg

Sorry there are so many!!! :lol:

I love Christopher Eccelston. Shame alot of people didn't like him as the Dr. Its the only Dr Who one we collected.

Cute guinea pigs.

Ohh how dumb am I ?? I thought you meant the man from The Bill D I Burnside, but just googled it and thats Christopher Ellison:oops::oops::oops:

Back