• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Basil's such a gentlebun....

UrbanBunny

Warren Scout
NAWT! :roll:

DSC03545.jpg

DSC03540.jpg

Hilary: Basil you're sitting on my face...
Basil: did somebun hear a noise?!

DSC03546.jpg

He does whisper sweet nothings to her though...:love:

DSC03551.jpg

Hilary is in moult - hence her alley cat appearance.
DSC03559.jpg

DSC03532.jpg

B doing his very best to scare me, tongue poking out and everything. H does not look impressed.
DSC03547.jpg

DSC03569.jpg

Aww. They're lovely :) My Albie sits like that against Mac all the time. Mac is very good at putting up with it!

I love this bunny couple. :love::love:
They are seem like such an old married couple even though I don't think its that long since you bonded them.
How is Basil's weight reduction diet going?

I love this bunny couple. :love::love:
They are seem like such an old married couple even though I don't think its that long since you bonded them.
How is Basil's weight reduction diet going?

Yep it's been about a month and a half but you'd never know it. They're inseparable (it's slightly one way - Basil always follows Hilary and Hilary just demands grooming by shoving her head under Basil's nose...i've probably seen her return the favour once!)

He's not really lost any more weight but he hasn't gained (though he looks a bit chubby in the photos). They spent a week at my mum's while I was away being fed gourmet offcuts (fennel and celariac on a bed of herbs probably) and then the other day Hilary managed to pull down their tin of pellets from the shelf and open them - Basil is a pellet fiend so he probably stuffed himself. So those two factors haven't helped but I think he looks a lot healthier and so do his poos!

Back