• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stupid women!!!!

kk_kayla

Mama Doe
some silly women contacted me ( i put my rabbit on a website weeks ago when i was going to rehome him)
she was asking me quesitons like what breed is he (even though there is a picuture)
and she was like i would like to put him with one of my females. so i was thinking ok i would be happy for that to happen as he is neutered so cant get her pregnant and would prob have a happier life....

then i just get a message back now so oh i didnt see he was neutered so i no longer want him...

so i messaged back saying why are you a breeder....and she was like yes i am....and i only wanted a rabbit to breed...surely she should have known from the picture what breed of rabbit he was...and i clearly stated in my add dont bother me if you are breeders this rabbit is neutered and will only go to the best home.

i emailed her back telling her that im not against breeding but im agianst people that over breed and have their rabbits in appauling conditions..so i said to her to be sensible with it and to make sure that they have the best...

to be honest i am against breeding sometimes....expecially when uneducated people just thing it would be a quick way to make cash and dont care about the animals....but i thought i would try and sound nice so she would actually listen to me

she just messaged me sorry i dont want him now....

instead of saying ok i take your advise on board or anything like that....clearly she didnt listen

Sadly she will probably just move on to the next rabbit for sale :evil: Least you know you will find the best home for yours I guess...

Sadly she will probably just move on to the next rabbit for sale :evil: Least you know you will find the best home for yours I guess...

i messaged her back saying.... i figured you wouldnt want him now...but im fine with that just make sure you give the rabbits the best life and breed responsibly...rabits dont sell as good as you might think and they are alot more hard work than people think.

then she emailed me back thanking me for my advice

i doubt she wil listen to it though

You don't even make any decent profit usually from breeding due to all the care costs - I bet some rabbit rescue will sadly have to pick up the pieces for her.

She sounds like a stupid woman though.

i messaged her back saying.... i figured you wouldnt want him now...but im fine with that just make sure you give the rabbits the best life and breed responsibly...rabits dont sell as good as you might think and they are alot more hard work than people think.

then she emailed me back thanking me for my advice

i doubt she wil listen to it though

At least you tried, that's all you can do...

Back