• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best colour underbed storage boxes for use for litter trays?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
Is it clear so you can see if there are any urine marks? Or do people have various colours. What is your favorite and why? I am tempted to go for blue but wondering if it will stand out like a sore thumb- perhaps clear would be better so it's not unsightly?

Having trouble finding the other colours at the moment. I want another two 42L ones in pink (to go with my room, how sad am I?) but can only find them in clear. I just use clear in the other room cos that's all I could find.

Having trouble finding the other colours at the moment. I want another two 42L ones in pink (to go with my room, how sad am I?) but can only find them in clear. I just use clear in the other room cos that's all I could find.

Oooh I'd love pink ones - although not sure Rascal would be too impressed ..... as him and Dizzi share!! :lol:

Mine are various colours. Clear ones would make it harder to see the colour of the wee inside the litter tray. A strong colour would contract against the wee

I have lots of different colours, we have a large pink one which was 'meant' to be used as a hay box not a potty but they obviously did not agree with their Mummy on that one and use it as a glorified potty! :roll:
They have a smaller silver/grey box which IS a hay box and they do not seem to pee in there much if at all and we did have 2 corner potty's one blue and one pink BUT they were jsut digging all of the litter and hay out and Jimby has been getting wet feet and bum from sitting in all the pee so I have today been to Tesco and got a white storage box which I am hoping will take the pottys place as a toilet, I was a bit worried about the height of it at first because it does seem a bit tall but measured it is no more than 7'' (18cm) which is not as high as the attached link to the pink underbed storage box so I am hoping it will be ok for them.

I try to buy different colours so that I can identify which tray belongs to which bun/pair/group without needing to label them up.

My buns have a semi transparent black one, which I went for as it suits the colour scheme of the playhouse. Before that I had a clear one that looked alright... I do like everything to match :lol:

When I had two pairs I had two different colours so i knew who's was who's, just felt safer in terms of infection spreading etc

Back