• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well I'm Gobsmacked .....

Bitzy

Mama Doe
........ and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

Rascal managed to get through a closed babygate ....:shock:.... and with this bum as well!! :lol:

Photo1740.jpg

He got through the end bit of the baby gate (between the gate and the wall) but it must only be a few mm wider than the normal bars of the gate!!!

I came up the stairs and he was on the wrong side of the gate ..... he looked at me, I looked at him a bit :shock: and he shot back through like a whippet!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

i lost one of mine yesterday and she was under the sofa.. it only has a gap of a couple of inches.. took me ages to get her out! :?

Be careful, one of mine did that once at speed and got his stuck at his hips, nearly dislocated them in his panic :( Ours are all solid plywood at the bottom now and have been for many years :wave:

Oh nooo, your poor bunny Hugo's there!! I was a bit worried about that actually - I checked him over afterwards cos I just couldn't believe he'd done it!! Think I'll ask OH to attach some mesh to the gate tonight!! I've made a temporary barricade with furniture there for the time being!

He's only done it once before to my knowledge but I didn't realise that's what he'd done, I just came out of the bathroom and he was on the other side of the gate ..... I thought I'd been being a bit blonde and had 'locked him out' but he must have done it then too!! :shock: Little monkey!!

Ony of the girls on here has got a plastic/metal (can't remember) mesh covering over hers, attatched with cable ties.

I think it was sky-o xxx

My rabbit used to this all the time, he is very flexible! I had to close it off using a bunch of cardboard and cable ties!

Back