• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny ornaments

Dare you let Theo see this thread!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: I'd gladly pop back tomorrow and see if they have more. ;)

They had lots of boxes but there were no pics, just names on the bottoms. I opened these two up as the carrot in the name suggested they would be bunny ones but I think they also had some mice ones there too.

They had so many lovely easter themed bunny things too, I could have spent a fortune.

I love them too! I got 2 from the charity shop, £6.99 each, brand new and boxed :D

I've also got a beautiful print that my children bought me for Mothers Day last year :D

Ooooh Karen...where was this?

It's a shop in Lakeside retail park, the Currys/Argos bit - I think it's called Home Sense or something similar (it used to be Borders & the Next Clearance place is a couple of shops along). :D

I've never been in there before & I'm not sure if it's something to do with TKMaxx. :? The price tags looked the same as theirs and they had a pretty similar range of stock, but just stuff for the home, no clothes.

I love them too! I got 2 from the charity shop, £6.99 each, brand new and boxed :D

I've also got a beautiful print that my children bought me for Mothers Day last year :D

Bargain. :D

They had a beautiful money box too, but they had mousey illustrations on. If they had bunny ones, I'd have bought one of them as well. :lol:

It's a shame the boxes didn't have photos on; I didn't want to stand there opening them all up to see what they were. :?

It's a shop in Lakeside retail park, the Currys/Argos bit - I think it's called Home Sense or something similar (it used to be Borders & the Next Clearance place is a couple of shops along). :D

I've never been in there before & I'm not sure if it's something to do with TKMaxx. :? The price tags looked the same as theirs and they had a pretty similar range of stock, but just stuff for the home, no clothes.

Oh I know it, will have to go have a look!

:D

They were on the right hand side just before you get to the till. They were on a stand with lots of easter themed bits and bobs. :)

Mine arrived today from Kirsty - I'm over the moon with it!!! :D:D:D

But I needs some more!!!! I may have to sweet talk Mark in to treating me!!!! ;):lol:

I have the first ornament. i bought it a few years back to remind me of our cancer bunny Lewis :love: It came from a local garden centre

Oi, who mentioned ornaments???

Where are they?, whose got them?, I want one :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back