• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YES buns go back outside this weekend!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Yay, buns are going back outside this weekend....thank goodness! :lol: They are messy little things & hoovering & sweeping every morning & night as taken its toll!

Anyone else counting the days until your buns go outside?

Theyve been in an unheated conservatory all winter, theyll be fine. :) Plenty straw etc to snuggle into.

They have to be outside before our puppy arrives next week as theyll just get stressed out.

Oh no more non stop hoovering, delighted!!!!!!

I've had Jasper and Dexter in the greenhouse over the winter. I've just put them back in their hutch run combo because we're having a lovely day here and they can get on the grass after not seeing it since October. They were doing huge binkies and even bigger flops :love:

My Smartie is havig the snip before going back outside! got 3 outside that servived the horrid winter!

They were doing huge binkies and even bigger flops

My buns are no doubt going to be doing the same, one of my buns hates being stuck indoors, I only brought him in during the winter as my female was too young & tiny at the time.

I admire all you house bun owners out there, its drove me insane having them indoors for a few months! :lol:

Theyve been in an unheated conservatory all winter, theyll be fine. :) Plenty straw etc to snuggle into.

They have to be outside before our puppy arrives next week as theyll just get stressed out.

Oh no more non stop hoovering, delighted!!!!!!

Think you might find, puppies can be just as messy :)

My buns are no doubt going to be doing the same, one of my buns hates being stuck indoors, I only brought him in during the winter as my female was too young & tiny at the time.

I admire all you house bun owners out there, its drove me insane having them indoors for a few months! :lol:

My housebun doesnt make a mess at all! Only my stinky piggies and chinchilla are messy :lol:

Think you might find, puppies can be just as messy

:lol: This is our 6th dog (still have the other 5!) so totally aware of the mess! :lol:

I still cant get over the mess 2 little buns can make, its like an explosion of megazorb & hay every morning! :lol:

:lol: This is our 6th dog (still have the other 5!) so totally aware of the mess! :lol:

I still cant get over the mess 2 little buns can make, its like an explosion of megazorb & hay every morning! :lol:

:lol::lol: Got to admit the constant hoovering and sweeping, shredded carpet etc has drove me insane. Its nice to have them greet me and everything but i couldnt cope all year round!

And your brave for using megazorb for indoor buns!! :lol: I use wood litter, too heavy to be kicked everywhere!

Got to admit the constant hoovering and sweeping, shredded carpet etc has drove me insane. Its nice to have them greet me and everything but i couldnt cope all year round!

And your brave for using megazorb for indoor buns!! I use wood litter, too heavy to be kicked everywhere!

The conservatory blinds have a coating of fluff & no matter how many times I hoover, theres always a wee poop hidden away somewhere! :lol:

I'm the opposite - absolutely dreading my two having to go back outside!! I LOVE having them indoors!!

They have their own single bedroom to play in as well as the landing and spare double bedroom ..... I put all their gear in the single bedroom and so that's the only place they make a mess really (if you don't count the half eaten curtains and carpet in the big bedroom).

Although at the mo they're going through a moult and there is just fur .... everywhere!! Bless em!!

I was planning on putting them back outside around April/May time depending on the weather!

Although I love having Patch inside I cannot wait for him to go outside!!!
He will have 3 new friends and a lovely big run to play in :D

Also can't wait to have my living room back with less poops and less things being munched!! I will miss him when he is out though :(

I just cant stand mess in the house! :lol:

3 of our dogs live in a heated kennel outside & come inside everyday for cuddles & the other 2 dogs sleep in the kitchen......pet hair just gets everywhere though! :lol:

mine were out all winter but brought them in 2 weeks ago to rebond.. heating has been on occasionally (has a mind of its own!) so daren't put them back out until its warmer.. i am enjoying them being inside but yes the mess is a nightmare.. lula and bud are quite good but blousy makes enough mess for all 3!

I'd probably wait until mid March/April if I were you. It's still bitterly cold some nights.

My buns will be fine going out this weekend, the set up they are going in to will keep them cosy. :)

I promise you they arent getting thrown out into the ice cold, theyve been in an unheated conservatory all winter. :)

Back