• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits just know.

rolo

Alpha Buck
Not having the best day, things getting abit ontop of me, kids, hubby, money (or lack of it) weather. Just general down feeling.

My bun, is very chilled and relaxed and will spend forever being stroked, and kissed. But hes really not that keen on being picked up. He will sit on your lap, but you can see hes thinking "put me down!" Anyway, felt in need of a cuddle, so scooped him up and sat with him just under my chin.

He laid his head on my shoulder, did a lovely little contented sigh, snuggled closer and went to sleep!!!!

We sat for an hour, then he woke up spent ages licking my nose and cheeks, gently climbed on to arm of chair (usually its a bolt) looked at me and shook his head as if to say "its ok mum, i love you"

Hopped off and brought me a bit of carrot!

Dont you just love them???

Rach and Rolo x

P.S. Feel 100 times better!

Awww :love: :love: :love: :love:
Pie is exactly like this, loves hugs, hates being picked up (it usually means medicine for her though). But its so nice when they just give you those little signs to show you they may understand human emotions abit more than we give them credit for. :)

Back