• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has this ever happened to you?

crazyames

Warren Scout
Lol I just had the fright of my life. Frankie was laying on his side in his hutch all stretched out and from where I was sitting didn't look like he was breathing.

As I jumped up and ran over he sat up and looked at me as if to say 'where's the fire? I'm trying to rest here.' :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maisie is a massive culprit for this, she literally lies on her back with her feet sprawled out. I have a heart attack every time!

you mean like this?

IMG00330-20110109-2133Small.jpg

IMG00331-20110109-2133Small.jpg

:love:

Yes! Olly does it all the time, and he always keeps his eyes open which is even worse! He really does look dead when he does it! I can even move his back leg up and down and he doesn't move a muscle! :lol:

Pie is famous among my friends and I for doing this. Sometimes you have to actually poke or nudge her to check if she is still with us! And she always looks really disgruntled when you wake her up too! :roll: :lol: :love:

Mini does it often, so does Smudge...

_IGP1189-vi.jpg

_IGP1115-vi.jpg

Photo0491-vi.jpg

Photo0394-vi.jpg

_IGP0468-vi.jpg

_IGP8591-vi.jpg

_IGP8184-vi.jpg

_IGP8147-vi.jpg

Amazing, I look at this picture and for the life of me can't work out why the bonding failed...

_IGP7884-vi.jpg

Oh Schuette those pictures are just lovely, such cute bunnies :love:

My buns do the flop too and I freak out! I sometimes even yell their names and they still wont move, it's only when I go over and touch them that they will get up, they do like to scare us dont they! :shock:

Oh Schuette those pictures are just lovely, such cute bunnies :love:

My buns do the flop too and I freak out! I sometimes even yell their names and they still wont move, it's only when I go over and touch them that they will get up, they do like to scare us dont they! :shock:

I've learnt not to worry now. I'd be more worried if they're in the corner in loaf position ignoring me cos with Smudge this usually means 'tummy hurts'.

Both Dizzi and Rascal are murder for doing it, which didn't bother me too much (after the first few times) until I saw Rascal doing this:

Rascalbeingcomfy.jpg

I just froze in the doorway until I realised I could see him breathing - then I dived for the camera!! :lol:

This is Dizzi's normal flop:

Photo1378.jpg

And Rascals normal flop:

Photo1364.jpg

Blesssssssss :love:

Most of mine do it. I nearly died the first time I saw it! Now they do it all the time... sometimes I have to poke them just to check :roll:

Back