• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teaching bunnies to knit...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
...my sisters suggestion when I said I was changing the Boys toys to give them something different to do!

Can you imagine Blackberry and a ball of wool and 2 sharp knitting needles????:shock:

I think Buttercup would say it was beneath his dignity, Dandelion would laugh if I suggested he try knitting, but I reckon Clover would have a go :)

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Theyd probably use them like knights instead of knitting!:lol::lol::lol:

I tried this, Frank just tried to run off with the ball of wool :roll:

He got to the end of the room before he realised it was attached to the needles :lol::lol:

...my sisters suggestion when I said I was changing the Boys toys to give them something different to do!

Can you imagine Blackberry and a ball of wool and 2 sharp knitting needles????:shock:

I think Buttercup would say it was beneath his dignity, Dandelion would laugh if I suggested he try knitting, but I reckon Clover would have a go :)

You mean your bunnies cant knit!!!:shock::shock:

finally i know why fate dealt me the hand of being grand mummeh to 6 cute bunny babies!!!!
i need to make a bunny sweat shop!:roll::lol:

I can actually see Buttercup knitting, perhaps perched on a rocking chair. He might need spectacles to count his stitches.

When I get Fiddlesticks from Zahirre I'm expecting her to knit! What else will she do with her angora fur?! ;)

Good luck with that. :lol:

I tried to teach my eldest dd to knit once - it was a complete nightmare; I think it might actually be easier to teach your boys to knit. :roll: :lol::lol:

oooohhhh, i'm thinking of some bunny slippers actually knitted by a bunny:shock::love:

rubyted, send the angora moults to me for needlefelting:D

Back