• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are They Serious ??????????????

:roll:

Mankinds stupidity knows no bounds.

Apparently, free-range in the house.

Yet the beginning of the video shows two large rabbits locked in a DARK cupboard :(

"They'd be set to go if I had to leave for up to three or four days"

WHAT??!! In that tiny dark cupboard :shock:

I feel guilty if I go to the pub after work and get home a couple of hours later than usual, and my much smaller rabbits have this much space:
IMG00030-20110206-1305.jpg

:( there are other people getting ideas from it, I really hope no one else goes through with putting theirs in a tiny cupboard like that :(

How can someone intelligent enough to come up with the idea of a bunny septic system be stupid enough to lock his rabbits in a dinky box for 3-4 days??:? Gahhh, people drive me nuts. The bunnies were really cute though:)

This is crazy, he says that he lets them free range the house though, and they seem like quite affectionate bunnies so obviously are fond of their owner, but how he could ever just shut the door on them is horrible.

It would be cruel if they were left in there for just 10 minutes, let alone any other length of time!

The man kept calling it 'the hutch'! HUTCH! IS HE SERIOUS!! All he cares about is that they have a water system and storage for toys!! :evil::evil::evil:

:shock: That's awful! No air, no space, no hay, no light... How can anyone get it so wrong? I'd like to put him in a cupboard for 4 days!

Back