• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freya

Keky

Warren Scout
This is our new cocker Freya

P1060907edit.jpg

She is 8 months old and lives with my parents. Her father was an Irish champion and she was to be a show dog too but is far too timid. I've never met a timid cocker before :lol:

Thanks, she likes to just cuddle up beside you. Yesterday when I went down to see her she had been sleeping with her head on top of my mum's :lol:

my mum's the dog lover in this house and she just loves cockers:love:, and say's your girl's absolutley beautifull, :love::love::love:
she'd like another dog and's toying with the idea and lovely Freya's almost tempted her,..she's going to sleep on it!:lol::lol::lol:-she says it's a lovely picture to go to sleep on!!!

my mum's the dog lover in this house and she just loves cockers:love:, and say's your girl's absolutley beautifull, :love::love::love:
she'd like another dog and's toying with the idea and lovely Freya's almost tempted her,..she's going to sleep on it!:lol::lol::lol:-she says it's a lovely picture to go to sleep on!!!

Aww thanks, it's taken my mum two years after my last dog died to want another.

Back