• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Book

RubyGordy

Alpha Buck
Saw a rabbit book in the local book fair that looked interesting, so picked it up, even though I knew it would be a bit out of date.

Well, a lot out of date, actually.

It was written by an F. G. Woodgate and published in 1942...! :lol:

rabbit1942.JPG

As its published by Fur and feather it is probably very breeder/show based info. But i love old books and would still probably pick up a book like that just out of interest, even if I didn;t agree with anything in it!

I have a similar book which I got from a charity shop for 50p lol It's really quite interesting to read though I feel sorry for those poor bunnies back then xD

This is why the internet is awesome, if I had to follow this book I'd be picking Frankie up by the scruff of his neck :shock:

Last edited:
Saw a rabbit book in the local book fair that looked interesting, so picked it up, even though I knew it would be a bit out of date.

Well, a lot out of date, actually.

It was written by an F. G. Woodgate and published in 1942...! :lol:

rabbit1942.JPG

Have you read any of it yet ?

Back