• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not a Bunny But still Has the Ears to make one

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Ambo the super mouse :D
haresandmicew035.jpg

haresandmicew036.jpg

haresandmicew037.jpg

haresandmicew044.jpg

haresandmicew043.jpg

haresandmicew045.jpg

haresandmicew046.jpg

haresandmicew047.jpg

haresandmicew051.jpg

haresandmicew052.jpg

haresandmicew053.jpg

sorry its sooooooo pic Heavy:)

Last edited:
He's huge compared to my rescue meeces! :shock:

He makes Fat Eric (my greeedddy neutered boy) seem relatively small, lol!

I love black and tan meeces. He's gorgeous xx :love:

I love my mice but my lone entire male (owner got bored and he's too old to be neutered) is rather stinky, bless him. ;)

He's huge compared to my rescue meeces! :shock:

He makes Fat Eric (my greeedddy neutered boy) seem relatively small, lol!

I love black and tan meeces. He's gorgeous xx :love:

Hes a Chocolate Tan :lol:, yep the Show Mice are alot bigger than pets shop type mice wierd i dont know why though.

Hes a Chocolate Tan :lol:, yep the Show Mice are alot bigger than pets shop type mice wierd i dont know why though.

Nearly right! :lol:

My mice have all been rescues from appalling conditions so they're probably even smaller than average pet shop mice..... though Eric was born here (long story) so he's a bit bigger than the others having got proper nutrition than the rest. That and he's greedy! :p

Nearly right! :lol:

My mice have all been rescues from appalling conditions so they're probably even smaller than average pet shop mice..... though Eric was born here (long story) so he's a bit bigger than the others having got proper nutrition than the rest. That and he's greedy! :p

My Black and Tan girlies
hares20and20mice20040.jpg

hares20and20mice20060.jpg

allsorts100.jpg

allsorts101.jpg

allsorts107-1.jpg

allsorts117.jpg

:love: the chocolate tan.how many mice have you got?id love mice again.had 2 when i was about 11.had them 3 years.are the chocolate tan popular?

I didn't know you could get black and tan mice......very pretty!

I didn't even know you could show mice - you learn something new everyday!!
:oops::oops:

:love: the chocolate tan.how many mice have you got?id love mice again.had 2 when i was about 11.had them 3 years.are the chocolate tan popular?

I have only got 2 Chocolate Tans, 4 Dove Tans, 5 Black and Tans.
The Chocolates tend to be really hard to find for some reason not many ppl have them they tend to have the Black Tans or Dove Tans alot more.

It's a mouse that looks like Nursecroft's Dreamer!!!:shock: :love::love::love::love:

Those dove tan mice look a bit odd though....like they've been lying in orange juice!!:oops:

Back