• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When I was 11...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I didn't want my rabbit Lopsie to eat anything I wouldn't eat so I tried his muesli, ate grass and dandelions, drank from his water bottle and even tried hay. :lol:

I didn't mind the muesli. :lol:

Anyone do the same? :mrgreen:

:shock:
I've tried hay and grass and I think that's as far as I would go. One of my cats love Riley's dry food though.:lol:

no!! :lol::lol: I have been tempted to try a fenugreek crunchie to see what all the fuss is about but can't bring myself to do it (although someone on here has, i've forgotten who, but they didn't overly recommend them :lol:)

I've tried all my buns' food and meds, except readigrass (dunno why, just the fancy never took me!)

Metacam is nice, baytril is vile, pellets are ok just bland. :)

When do we get our cocoa and put to bed???? This IS a care home,right????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've tried Loxicom by accident. It has a silly bit at the top which I can only take off with my teeth...

Excel rabbit and SS was ok but not very exciting-tasted a bit like plain Ryveta crackers.
Excel hay and readigrass are really hard to swallow and also very bland
SS Degu food- do not try! Almost made me sick :lol::oops:

So if you're wanting to try pet food- I'd reccommend Excel rabbit pellets ;)

Oh forgot horse food- I've tried various different types and actually don't mind some :oops:

:lol:
I don't think Jenson would be very impressed with me if I did. For example, I think he knows that carrot is also people food because he snatches it from me and legs it off to eat it, unlike pellets which he happily sits on my lap and eats.

Someone on here once said baytril tasted of earwax?????????????:lol::lol::lol:

I tried baytril as my vet said it was nasty and bitter and I wanted to know what my poor bunny went through for 6 weeks of it. It is nasty. So mixed with pineapple and manuka honey. As to tasting like ear wax eeeewwww. Did they eat ear wax on a regular basis ?:lol:

I've probably tried most foods. Grass, hay, rabbit food, bird food...hmm, don't think I've tried dog food or duck food. I'm vegetarian and I'm allergic to duck food so I don't think I will try either :lol:

I used to really like wet cat food. And I still like to try my hamster food, if my bunny Jack didn't love the dried fruit so much I'd eat it myself. The mango and papaya chunks are actually really good. Jack goes nuts for them though. :lol:

Back