• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues who will rehome to Middlesbrough please?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I *think* my mam's going to allow it, but she said if I do get one, I have to have an already neutered one. Well she hasn't agreed yet, but I figure if I can prove I'm looking for a perfect bun she'll be more reassured.
So, do any rescues have any youngish (3ish or under) small/medium girly buns who would like an indoor home with a lovely young boy?

I'd love a nethie! But, a bunny that could be happy here with my boy is the main thing :)

Perfectly happy to take on nervous buns or human aggressive ones

Ooooo lots do. Your local rspca I know Tameside Honeybunnies Fatfluffs and RNGP all rehome nationwide following a homecheck etc but there are probably others that will too - Good Luck :D

Have you seen Tinks

RSPCA is hell to get to, plus I'd much rather support a RU rescue because I know how much so many of them give up in their lives and would wanna help them:wave:

Have a look at the Rabbits in Need section. There are a lot there that will rehome nationally, plus RU people can help with bun runs :wave:

I hope your mum lets you get Charlie a friend!
Look in the rabbits in need section and on Rabbits rehome website :wave:

Good luck, fingers and paws crossed for you and Charlie ;) :love:

Had a look through RIN and most seem to be pairs or right down the other end of the country. I'd rather have one a bit closer really just so its easier :wave:

I *think* my mam's going to allow it, but she said if I do get one, I have to have an already neutered one. Well she hasn't agreed yet, but I figure if I can prove I'm looking for a perfect bun she'll be more reassured.
So, do any rescues have any youngish (3ish or under) small/medium girly buns who would like an indoor home with a lovely young boy?

I'd love a nethie! But, a bunny that could be happy here with my boy is the main thing :)

Perfectly happy to take on nervous buns or human aggressive ones

Pixie Rabbit on here runs a small rescue in Ashington not that far way from you.She has a website and be able to help.

Hopefully my mam'll agree... I know she doesn't want a rabbit but it'd be better/easier all around because she wouldn't have to spend loads of time with Charlie when I'm not here if he had a friend so I'm hoping that'll convince her! Letting her have her life back!

I'm just making sure I have plenty of options :) The more I talk to plenty of rescues the better my chance of finding a bunny who Charlie will love as much as he loved Mable:love:

She's agreed he needs a friend and next month we're going to start having a proper look with the intent of getting one at the end of next month/start of April :)

Back