PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help a rabbit in the Oldham, Manchester area?

youthnovels
15-02-2011, 08:32 PM
I received a text off a non rabbity/animal person yesterday (a work mate who knew how much I loved rabbits!) advising of a bunny in the Oldham branch of P@H adoption center that has dental issues.

Apparently the sign next to him/her (not too sure which, sorry!) states that it would need vets visits once a month.

Just wondering if anyone had space for the poor mite. I don't have any way of being able to help but it broke my heart because I can't imagine too many of the regular shoppers in P@H wanting to take on a rabbit which is going to cost them a large amount :( Just thought the most I could do was to post on here.

Hope this isn't against the rules :wave:

youthnovels
16-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Sorry just bumping it up ...

... Anyone? :wave:

little-laura
16-02-2011, 10:56 PM
I have just quit my job so I can just about afford my two buns... I live in salford otherwise I would help...........>_<

bunslave
16-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Will have a look see tomorrow and ask some questions :wave:

Zara
16-02-2011, 11:10 PM
My Dad lives in Oldham, I'm not TOO far off, I'll message him. I'm forbidden for bringing any new rabbits home for any reason though :(

youthnovels
17-02-2011, 08:26 AM
Thank you guys. I don't drive and live on the other side of Manchester so there's no way I could get over there (plus I'm forbidden from anymore animals!). Just wanted to make sure the little mite is okay :)

I have just quit my job so I can just about afford my two buns... I live in salford otherwise I would help...........>_<

You live kind of near me, I'm in Trafford :wave:

little-laura
17-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Thank you guys. I don't drive and live on the other side of Manchester so there's no way I could get over there (plus I'm forbidden from anymore animals!). Just wanted to make sure the little mite is okay :)

You live kind of near me, I'm in Trafford :wave:

hi lol

I hope someone can rescue the poor bun

bunslave
18-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Ok. I went today and saw the little chap and spoke to the manager about him explaining how I heard about him and that I was on a mission :) He is Gorgeous! (the bun) :D He has come from their stock and is approx 5 months old but apart from telling me his teeth would need clipping (burring) maybe every 4 weeks couldn't elaborate further and the vet was unavailable to speak to me (with a patient) He did assure me that he would be well looked after until some one adopts him although he realised it may be some time because of the teeth issue.
As I use the same vet and one of mine is due a visit I'll get a couple of questions in then :D

biscandmatt1
18-02-2011, 11:00 PM
:( i'm not far from oldham. but i can't help which makes me feel so awful. i hope he will be ok. x

youthnovels
19-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Ok. I went today and saw the little chap and spoke to the manager about him explaining how I heard about him and that I was on a mission :) He is Gorgeous! (the bun) :D He has come from their stock and is approx 5 months old but apart from telling me his teeth would need clipping (burring) maybe every 4 weeks couldn't elaborate further and the vet was unavailable to speak to me (with a patient) He did assure me that he would be well looked after until some one adopts him although he realised it may be some time because of the teeth issue.
As I use the same vet and one of mine is due a visit I'll get a couple of questions in then :D

:thumb: You're a star! Thanks for putting my mind at ease :)