• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help a rabbit in the Oldham, Manchester area?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I received a text off a non rabbity/animal person yesterday (a work mate who knew how much I loved rabbits!) advising of a bunny in the Oldham branch of P@H adoption center that has dental issues.

Apparently the sign next to him/her (not too sure which, sorry!) states that it would need vets visits once a month.

Just wondering if anyone had space for the poor mite. I don't have any way of being able to help but it broke my heart because I can't imagine too many of the regular shoppers in P@H wanting to take on a rabbit which is going to cost them a large amount :( Just thought the most I could do was to post on here.

Hope this isn't against the rules :wave:

I have just quit my job so I can just about afford my two buns... I live in salford otherwise I would help...........>_<

My Dad lives in Oldham, I'm not TOO far off, I'll message him. I'm forbidden for bringing any new rabbits home for any reason though :(

Thank you guys. I don't drive and live on the other side of Manchester so there's no way I could get over there (plus I'm forbidden from anymore animals!). Just wanted to make sure the little mite is okay :)

I have just quit my job so I can just about afford my two buns... I live in salford otherwise I would help...........>_<

You live kind of near me, I'm in Trafford :wave:

Thank you guys. I don't drive and live on the other side of Manchester so there's no way I could get over there (plus I'm forbidden from anymore animals!). Just wanted to make sure the little mite is okay :)

You live kind of near me, I'm in Trafford :wave:

hi lol

I hope someone can rescue the poor bun

Ok. I went today and saw the little chap and spoke to the manager about him explaining how I heard about him and that I was on a mission :) He is Gorgeous! (the bun) :D He has come from their stock and is approx 5 months old but apart from telling me his teeth would need clipping (burring) maybe every 4 weeks couldn't elaborate further and the vet was unavailable to speak to me (with a patient) He did assure me that he would be well looked after until some one adopts him although he realised it may be some time because of the teeth issue.
As I use the same vet and one of mine is due a visit I'll get a couple of questions in then :D

Ok. I went today and saw the little chap and spoke to the manager about him explaining how I heard about him and that I was on a mission :) He is Gorgeous! (the bun) :D He has come from their stock and is approx 5 months old but apart from telling me his teeth would need clipping (burring) maybe every 4 weeks couldn't elaborate further and the vet was unavailable to speak to me (with a patient) He did assure me that he would be well looked after until some one adopts him although he realised it may be some time because of the teeth issue.
As I use the same vet and one of mine is due a visit I'll get a couple of questions in then :D

:thumb: You're a star! Thanks for putting my mind at ease :)

Back