• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deleted - there is a new poll for this

Do you have other animals- if so what ?

• No i don't have any other animals other than rabbits..

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Cat

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Dog

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Hamster

• Chinchilla/Degu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rat /Mouse/Gerbil

• Horse/ Pony etc

• Farm Animals- Sheep, Cow,

• Birds/Chickens/Quail etc

• Reptiles- lizard etc

• Exotic Animals

• Fish

• Any i missed-

• Total voters

Ambience

Warren Veteran
delete please- there is a new poll for this. Sorry i don't know how to adit polls- there doesn't seem to be an option for this.

Last edited:
I also have 2 degus as well as my 2 rabbits but I do not let them interact they are in different rooms.

one fatcat who cant be bothered venture round back garden to go anywhere near rabbits.too lazy :lol: and 3 tortoises which are currently in the house :)

i have a cat and fish...
dont let my cat near the rabbits unless i am holding one of them or there is mesh between.

i have:
2 rabbits
1 labrador
2 cats
1 hamster
6 chickens
3 fish
1 African pygmy frog

Monty (dog) gets on well with the rabbits, 1 of the cats, the chickens and the hamster. The cats have killed one of our hamsters. the chickens dont like the rabbits. the cats are fine with the rabbits. the fish and the frogs... what can i say!?

We have a cat, but do not let the bunnies and the cat be out in the room together. The cat has to be banished from the lounge while the buns play out.

I have five Bengal cats who free roam with Charlie rabbit, I have a tortoise, two beardies, six hedgehogs, two pygmy goats and fifteen chooks.

The chooks and the goats don't interact with any one but eachother...and they get on fine, trying to scoff each others dinner!!

All the rest interact with each other regularly and don't bat an eyelid...I just have to watch one of the cats (six month old) with the beardies' tails as he likes to try and bite them! x

"Huh - we issnt on dis 'list' fing Tommy...."

P1050409-1.jpg

I have 2 Syrian hamsters, 1 Chinese hamster, 2 Guinea pigs, 1 Spiny Mouse, 7 Fancy Mice and 3 Budgies. :wave: xx

They never meet the rabbits nor have any of them ever met them. None of them ever free-range at the same time. :p

I have also kept degus, chinchillas and rats in the past. I hope to keep ratties again in the future - I miss them a lot.

you're right, you can't
i thought you could coz mine was multiple choice, but then i remembered, i hadn't edited it to make it multiple choice, i edited to tell everyone it was multiple choice :oops:
sorry

Hey no worries. Im rubbish at polls so could really do with an edit option :lol:

Back