• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Watch this

By the way I don't want to cause an argument. I honestly didn't know what it was doing. Also I don't know this person.

By the way I don't want to cause an argument. I honestly didn't know what it was doing. Also I don't know this person.

By the way. I DON'T want to cause an argument I was just wandering what it was. Also I don't know this person. :) Is it actually crying/whimpering?:?

It sounds a bit like what Nutmeg does under stress. She has a lung weakness from a previous bout of pasteurella before we got her and when under stress she makes a similar noise. And for Nutmeg being picked up constitutes stress for her. She also does it at the vets.

The video description said she took the rabbit to the vet and it was stress. Her rabbit is obviously cared for it looks well fed and like it has a good coat. I don't aim this at anyone but people judge way too much without knowing the whole story sometimes on YT on videos that are pretty harmless. She didn't know it was stressed she just thought it was making a noise it was ignorance not that she did not care. Some videos however are bad on there but this one seems like the owner loves their bun and some of the comments are from people acting rather stuck up.

The video description said she took the rabbit to the vet and it was stress. Her rabbit is obviously cared for it looks well fed and like it has a good coat. I don't aim this at anyone but people judge way too much without knowing the whole story sometimes on YT on videos that are pretty harmless. She didn't know it was stressed she just thought it was making a noise it was ignorance not that she did not care. Some videos however are bad on there but this one seems like the owner loves their bun and some of the comments are from people acting rather stuck up.

i understand that, and did read the discription.
but if any of my rabbits made a noise like that all of a sudden my first thought wouldnt be to film whilst laughing, and title the video rabbit crying.
it would be to take them to the vet, and be thankfull there was nothing seriously wrong.
i don't doubt these people are good owners, i just feel they shouldnt have recorded it, and it disstresed me.
thats all :)

Back