• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

burgess vs woodlands?

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
:roll: ive been getting P@H hay because i never saw any other till today and saw woodlands and burgess excel which brand do you thinks better i know woodlands more expensive but i want the best for em:love:

My rabbits have Burgess Excel fresh forage hay, and it looks and smells loovely! :love:

But they only do little bags :( So i have to get two each time, which is nearly every week :lol:
But suprisingly there is quite abit of hay in those little bags because its compacked :wave:

I think it depends on what your buns like and will eat, so maybe you could try them with one and if they dont eat it try them with the other :wave:

I would see if you can get farm hay anywhere locally. It will be cheaper and good quality.
My buns had excel for a while and loved it (worked out too expensive as mine eat loads) . The woodlands stuff I've seen has seemed very overpriced.

your jayjay has turned his nose up at the hay i normally buy, he wouldn't eat it, not a single bit of it lol.
got some hay from asda on sunday coz the pet shop was shut and i had run out. both him and snowball seem to like that better, they have been nomming away - AND the asda stuff is cheaper :lol::lol:

Back