• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So thankful to OH

stranger23

Mama Doe
He spent all of valentines day building a bigger cage for the boys, i brought the mesh panels and we have made them a 2 storey house :) (i say we OH did the building i made and drank the tea :p ) I was a little worried as Shadow wouldnt climb up the ramp to the top where the food and water is so this morning OH put him on the ledge and after a big drink he jumped down like a pro and has been up and down ever since :) im so happy they have a bigger home as they are not getting out as much as i would like due to them not liking out house mate, they nip at his shoes/feet/trousers when ever he is around and as our house mate doesnt have good eye sight im worried that he might hurt one of the rabbits so if he is about the rabbits have to stay in their cage, the boys also got a new tunnel and food bowl to go with their new cage :)

Bless that's lovely.

When I got home Friday hubby was camped out it the garage keeping an eye on Bluebell for me as he's very poorly at the mo. He never sits with the buns but was really worried about him.

I can try and get pics up later will have to get OH to help me as we have new phones and i have no idea how to get the pics from my phone to the pc, OH went to work this morning and after about an hour was home again he has booked a week off as holiday to spend with me so were going to sort the house out and with OH helping me we can finally attach the run the the hutch thats going to be outside (currently in the garage) so roger will be very happy to as i didnt really have space for him when i was given him so had to put him in a tiny hutch but now ive got a hutch and run for him that he will just love :)

Back