• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been busy sticking wall stickers in our boarding shed.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
What do you think ?

15-2-11008.jpg

This one I've put on the ceiling.
15-2-11009.jpg

15-2-11013.jpg

15-2-11014.jpg

:love::love::love:

I LOVE your setup Tuckerbunnies :love:

Thank you Gray, I wanted it the way I'd want it to be if I was boarding a rabbit and I hope we have it right, we have spent a lot of money on it. I was going to have fly screens put on the windows but for the small windows it was £85 each and the double door was £475 so Mike is going to mike fly screens to put in the windows. :)

:love::love: they are so cute!!! where did you get them from?

The stickers I got off Amazon and they are called 'Rabbits in the Moon' and they are not cheap but I thought they were lovely and I loved the fact there were Clouds in them :)
They come in a sheet and I bought 2 sheets.

The stickers I got off Amazon and they are called 'Rabbits in the Moon' and they are not cheap but I thought they were lovely and I loved the fact there were Clouds in them :)
They come in a sheet and I bought 2 sheets.

:love::love: they are amazing, I'm tempted to get some for my bedroom!

Oh WOW thats great!! ...where in Yorkshire are you again? If we go away this summer, i may well have to send the bunnies to you with their suitcases so they can have a holiday of their own!!!

It look AMAZING!! :love:

gorgeous:D

i really do want my 2 to board there!! bit of a traumatic journey from here tho:? ever thought of moving maysie?:lol:

Back