• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So ill but still got out of bed...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
To feed my Grims. :love:
Not sure if it's flu, doesn't seem bad enough but everything hurts so much. I got up at 7am to go to uni but I couldn't get myself ready so went back to bed. But I set an alarm so I would get up and give Grim his feed. Usually he comes into the kitchen and I set an alarm for 20 mins then go and check if he's done. If he's not I sit with him until he is. But I didn't feel well enough to do that today so I made extra and put it in the hutch. Smoo must have thought it was Christmas as she got to help him eat it. :mrgreen:

Does sound like flu, or at least some sort of similar viral thing :( In between sleeping take some paracetamols to help witht he aching and any possible fever and get as much water down you as you can manage. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks. :)
I have a big bottle of fruit salad squash next to me but my throat hurts to drink it. I'll get painkillers on my next bunny check. Why isn't Grim syringe feeding me and getting me hydrated? :lol:

Got to give him his injection somehow tonight. And my housemate is allergic to penicillin. :?

Thanks. :)
I have a big bottle of fruit salad squash next to me but my throat hurts to drink it. I'll get painkillers on my next bunny check. Why isn't Grim syringe feeding me and getting me hydrated? :lol:

Got to give him his injection somehow tonight. And my housemate is allergic to penicillin. :?

:lol::lol::lol:

Aww keep wrapped up, lots of fluids and plenty of rest ;) Good luck with the injection xxx

How are you doing? I feel so sorry for you, bad enough feeling so I'll but worse having to get up and do things. What we do for these buns! :bunny: How did the injection go?

Pancakes eaten and injection done smoothly. Unfortunately I've had lots of practice. :(
All is good now and Grim is munching his dinner in the kitchen.

Back