• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Treats

allie1904

Mama Doe
I've heard lots about fenugreek crunchies on here..are they made by the 'naturals' company?

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=433&pf_id=8393

Would everyone recommened their products?..I've had to stop buying the bar type treats because snoopy wolfs it down to quick. I need things that I can give a small amount of not something he can choose how much they wants.

They have got a treat ball, but they won't stop playing with it until it is empty and I don't like taking it off them cos they have so much fun. The look on their faces when it is empty though is so dissapointed.

What about dried herbs, they like fresh so was just wondering about things like dried plantain?

xxx

Herbs are excellent.

You'll have your fingers ripped off for Crunchies and yes, by Naturals :)

I brought some fenugreek crunchies for my bunnies and they wont touch them.
I've tried them about 5 times now and they just turn their noses up :roll:

I only buy the crunchies. I have looked at their other stuff and sometimes I'll get the dried dandelion but I tend to get the Burns one instead as it's a bit cheaper.

Back