• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Take that, old man!

Indy

Warren Scout
I had a gentleman come into the shop a few days ago and bring a cavie 15 to the counter. I started trying to chat to him about it and he told me he was going to put 2 'small' rabbits and a lop in there :shock:

He got very arsey when i told him it wasnt big enough for one rabbit, let alone 3, and flipped his lid when i told him i couldnt sell it to him. He promptly left and went to pets at home.

Soon as he was out the door, we rang the nearest P@H and described him and asked them not to sell to him.... They seemed willing enough to turn him away but i hope they did...

Im afraid he must be a whole special breed of Stupid.

What a plonker :roll: I hope Pets at Home did refuse him as well. Honestly, I know people may not realise quite how much room a bunny needs but surely common sense tells you that you can't just squish them in a tiny little cage like that?

cavie15.jpg

It's a guinea pig cage..:shock:

Im not sure I would be comfortable with any pet in one of those cages tbh :shock:

That man needs to have to share a cell with someone, never let out and see how he likes it. Would make a good litter tray with the top off though!

Back