• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy birthday Dolly!!

Dolly - My feisty, greedy, grumpy girl, just about sums you up!

What a transformation from a year ago! When i brought you home i was completely oblivious to the conditions you were born into.It didnt even occur to me until later, when the results of bad breeding and management began to cause you problems. You were lucky though, because you had me and i had RU. What you lack in size you more than make up for in personality! Your over-confident bossy adn cheeky. If i didnt know you better, youd have me running scared! Despite your grumpyness, i love you to pieces and couldnt ask for a better friend for Marley.

I will never forget the time you attacked me for simply thumping my hand on the ground. :lol: The time you completely destroyed the carpet in my room. :evil: The time you sat and periscooped at Stephen while he gave you a pedicure. :lol: And i will never ever forget the first time you considered me worthy of bunny kisses! :love::love::love:

I love you to the moon and back!
Happy first birthday, my naughty little Nethie!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Baby Dolly:
littlebaby1stweekapril2010.jpg

mumsnugglingbabyapril2010.jpg

Grown up Dolly:

Happy1stbirthdaydolly.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how cute a baby was she?!
She's still cute as! But awwwwwwwwww :love:

Happy Birthday cheeky girl! :love:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how cute a baby was she?!
She's still cute as! But awwwwwwwwww :love:

Happy Birthday cheeky girl! :love:

You think shes funny now, you should have seen her as a baby!! :love: :lol:

Totally nuts! She used to fly up and down the front of the hutch chasing the sweeping brush while i swept up :lol: She also did mahoosive binkeys for a little bunny! :love:

Happy Birthday Dolly!! :love::love::love:

I can't get over how cute her baby photos are! :lol::love:

:lol::lol: I know, so was so dainty, i was scared incase i broke her or something! I dropped her once and couldnt stop crying!! :shock::oops:

Infact, its probably why shes got a screw loose now!! :lol:

Back