• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My foster bun is soooo chilled out!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
My foster rabbit, Simba, flops out on my knee when he's being groomed and having his head rubbed. None of my own rabbits have ever relaxed this much on my knee - think I have fallen in love with him!! It is great seeing his coat starting to shine in this picture. It was so dull when he came.

SDC10414.JPG

He even manages to cope with attention from my three year old daughter!

SDC10416.JPG

Sorry if you've seen these before - I thought I would add some pictures of my guys. The first ones are Millie and Floppy at a rabbit cafe that my two youngest kids made for them. I was in hysterics when they had used a plastic toy wine glass and beetroot sticks to simulate a glass of red wine. :lol::lol: Interesting to note that although all those treats were there they were only interested in the greens!

SDC10105.JPG

SDC10116.JPG

Sometimes it's hard to work out where the toys stop and the rabbits begin!

SDC10129.JPG

SDC10135.JPG

And the last ones are of my wee girl Mittens, who is sadly now at the bridge and I miss her so much. She loved being outside and found the kids' table and chairs perfect to sit on in the shade. :(

SDC10183.JPG

SDC11169.JPG

SDC11171.JPG

Last edited:
Back