• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Express website

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Has anyone used it? I ordered hay on the 17th of January and its not here yet. I've emailed them but not heard back from them, so I think I'll phone them tomorrow.

Just wondered if anyone else had ordered from them? They seem a good company from their website.

I ordered from them in january.

I ordered a zoo zone for my hammy and it was supposed to come with a free cardboard maze.
Plus I had ordered a little plastic house.

The cage was delivered but the house and cardboard maze weren't so I phoned them and the person I spoke to was very friendly and helpful.
Turns out the plastic house was out of stock so I got a refund and a few days later I received 2 cardboard mazes :D

So I would phone them as you get a quicker response than waiting for them to read and reply to an email.

I heard from them, apparently they cancelled my order as it was out of stock, but never told me! :roll: They have refunded me now.

Back