• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those with rabbits group . Whats your biggest ?

Group size

Votes: 16 48.5%

Votes: 11 33.3%

Votes: 2 6.1%

Votes: 5 15.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.0%

• MORE THAN 11

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Collielover

Mama Doe
Ok I am in the middle of trying to bond 10 of my rabbits together its all going ok 36 hours in . I was wondering does anyone have large groups atall on here

Most I have managed is 6, and after a few weeks it breaks down, I think I give them too much space too quickly. Plus I have bossy boots Sophie

have had a group of six but then one past away and was left with a group of 5 whats been together for about a year now. Have now tried adding a pair and three singles into it all going ok so far so fingers cross

Wow you have my utmost respect for trying to bond 10 bunnies. I tried and failed with 4 so settled on 2 pairs instead. You must have nerves of steel!

had a group of five... then the lowest girl didn't like it and started getting really aggressive with the others. Now have a group of four and it's two boys and two girls and they're quite happy with that dynamic :)

Wow you have my utmost respect for trying to bond 10 bunnies. I tried and failed with 4 so settled on 2 pairs instead. You must have nerves of steel!

its that or I am just mad. Had three hours sleep last night, They were some chasing and some humping but they are all now snuggled up with each other after brekkie

Ok I am in the middle of trying to bond 10 of my rabbits together its all going ok 36 hours in . I was wondering does anyone have large groups atall on here

Angie has a large group, I believe.

I also know a lady who had 13 at one time.

I have a group of 4....but there's no option on the poll :wave:

They are siblings, 3 girls and a boy. Pepper was separated from his sisters at about 11 weeks old. 4 weeks after his neutering op I integrated him back in with his sisters.

My biggest group was 13. I lost a high-up female & it caused bullying of another bun, so I removed 2 from the group. But they were happy as a 13 until Barley died

I think (fingers crossed) I have a four:love:

I used to have a six though but sadly three went to the Bridge leaving three and I am in the process of bonding a bereaved bun with them to make a four.

If I manage to get a bigger garden when I move I would hope to have a large shed/run set up and then bond my other outdoor two to the four to make a six. I love seeing large groups of buns together.

Back