• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun compatibility!

allie1904

Mama Doe
After spending a little to much time here :)oops:) I have noticed that lots of people have husbuns and wifeys as a couple..

I'm running a batchelor pad :lol:

I haven't had any major problems, only a lil humping pre neutering but since then they have been angelic..

I didn't have the facilities to be able to separate a husbun and wifey pre neuter so we had two fellas :)

Is this still normal?

Xx

I have a bachelor set up too :)

Dan & Clo are brothers and live in a pair.

Blackie & Butters live together - Blackie is the 3rd brother, and Butters is daddy to them all.

They look dead sweet :love: I think the reason people tend to go for husbun/wifeybun combos is male/female couples tend to be easier to bond and are supposed to fight less but there are successful same sex couples, sometimes littermates sometimes not. They seem very happy together and thats the main thing :wave:

Nothing wrong with it :) as long as they are good friends, its fine! I have 2 girlies, I guess the opposite of a bachelor pad :lol: they are most definately not getting hubbies!

Hey they look so happy. Not unusal from what I have learnt here. Maybe the wives just nag to much.:wave:

Last edited:
Back