• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit welfare survey

Just started it but haven't got the time (well patience really) to enter independent info for all the bunnies here sadly.

Plus, some of the answers availalble don't match my answers.

Oh well I tried. :D

Just started it but haven't got the time (well patience really) to enter independent info for all the bunnies here sadly.

Plus, some of the answers availalble don't match my answers.

Oh well I tried. :D

well thanks for trying! :lol: It is a long survey but alot of answers have other option. I can't imagine how long it would take for lots of rabbits :shock:
Just thought if anyone would like to complete it, it would be good to post here as I know that you are all bunny crazy like me, haha

I only put first half of my postcode.

Bit confused by how it chops and changes between wanting one rabbits details, to all rabbits, back to one again. :?

I put in the names, breed etc of all 4 buns, then it asked for me to just do the rest of the survey on Clover's details.

It was loooooong! But quite interesting.

I used 'other' a lot :lol:

That's it done. ;) Thank goodness it didn't want the behaviour section filled in for all rabbits! The address section is only if you want to be contacted if you're willing to participate further I think.

doesnt the 'startled hop' sound like a binky to you?

Rapid circling of the cage or leap accompanied by either; Shaking/twisting of the body, flicking of the head and kicking with hind feet

done...but ended up doing just one bun....phew....and yes the "startled hop" sounded like a binky to me too!:?;)

All done, but not sure how accurate my answers are as some questions were a bit misleading, I thought startled hop sounded like a binky too!

Back