• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles's valentine's adventures..

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member

Whispering sweet nothings
DSCF1087.jpg

DSCF1063.jpg

DSCF1054.jpg

Cleaning ma dirtie tootsies
DSCF1057.jpg

It's a jungle out there
DSCF1043.jpg

Alfie's beach ball pose
DSCF1084.jpg

This is my better side hoomin
DSCF1099.jpg

Help, my ear is out of control
DSCF1092.jpg

DSCF1073.jpg

That's more like it!
DSCF1075.jpg

Snacking on hay out of yesterday's litter tray :roll:
DSCF1096.jpg

I refuse to believe Alfie is at all overweight. :no:

I was looking back at photos from last winter and I think it could well just be his thick winter coat :oops: because he looks fat in those photos as well. :lol: In the summer pics he looks quite lean.

Alfie's wonky ear was working overtime today - he wasn't happy about something out in the garden and his ear was all over the place. :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one with minging buns that like dirty hay. :roll:

Spenser may be a fussy nommer, but he shows particular relish for bits of hay and straw that have been trodden on in the run or, even better, weed and pooped on in his basin. :mrgreen:You can see his gastronimc delight as he chomps on such delicacies. :roll:

Aww I love these 2 :love:

Mimi says "Dont worry Alfie I az a mean hoomin oo says I iz fat aswell. I keeps tellin her its just my poofy winter furs :roll: I fink you iz very ansome but dont tell Timmy I said that coz he gets mad!"

Awe soooo cute :love::love: even Dudley got a valentines ear washing from Daisy :shock::lol:

Dudley: will The Mummy please not discuss our private doings in public!! Alfie mate is everything ok now in your neck of the woods, has the slinky fugitive been caught? We had a task force ready to mobilise! Beige had serviced his go-cart and organised the Rabsville BIBs (bunnies in black!) just in case! can we stand down now?

Alfie and Bubbles are just so darn cute :love::love::love:

Aww, they're adorable! :love: How is your grass so long and lush?! :shock:

That's what I was wondering, very jealous! I'd better not show the boys this thread, they'd end up starting a protest, our garden resembles a marsh at the moment! :roll:

How is your grass so long and lush?! :shock:

I don't know. :oops: We haven't even touched it since about October when dh mowed it. With the recent rain and slightly warmer weather it seems to have taken off. :lol::lol:

Alfie: There have been no further sightings of the slinky fugitive hiding in next door's garden so the hoomin is being super-duper vigilant.

Bubbles: Yeah, every time we move she's right there behind us. :roll:

oh how sweeeeet:love::love:

aww bubbles looks like my mums housebun:love: And also reminds me of my bridge bun bif...she had short little fat ears with a sweet face too:love:

Back