• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum thought Domino was dead

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Calm down he isnt!! :lol:

Basically the buns have a step leading up to their second level, and its like a hidey, rectangle shaped, but with one end missing s they can go in their if they like. We turn it around to face the wall so they cant anymore, because they just poo in their :roll: Its been like that for about two years.

But...somehow, Domino managed to move it away from the wall and get inside. Now thats fine, the weird part is...It was in perfect position. The only explanation is he went in, and on of the others pushed it back and he was trapped!!

Mum came home from work and couldnt find him, looked everywhere, in the hides, tunnels, in the hay box.And she started to panic and thought he had died and my dad hadnt told her. She then thought maybe he had run out the shed when she wasnt looking and she said she was so nervous and was getting all upset.

About to phone me, and she hears a thump. HES INSIDE the box.

So who had enough of him and trapped him?Jelly or Pebbles? My moneys on Jelly!:lol::lol::lol:

:shock: I would have panicked too!
Sometimes i cant find one of my four when its bedtime :roll: :lol:
They are usually hiding under something!

Glad she found him though!

I wonder who has the guilty face? :lol: :love:

never ever put domino and dead in the same title again madam!!!!

now my heart has stopped racing i will read your post

:lol::lol::lol:

I can just imagine the panic you're mum must have been in. :lol:

Back