• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mugged by a bunch of Guinea Pigs (FAO- Liz and Gray)

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
So, with regards to this thread, I thought I would 'test drive' my 'guinea pigs'.

We tried the oregano and coriander bites, and offered half a biscuit to each bunny. I did my best to get photographic evidence of this. I apologise, in advance, for the poor photos, the rabbits were faster than me and my camera.

First I went outside.

Sandy and Roger were there first. I called them over, I bent down, I whipper out my camera and both had mugged me of them before I could even focus the camera.

003.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Then I went up the my Fatty Floss and Dusk. They were much more conservative and they needed to build up their confidence in what they were eating first. Funnily enough fatty Floss got there first and then Dusk came to investigate. Both did eat their half once they had decided it was infact edible.

008.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

Then onto the Dopeys and Lightning (who have today been moved into a horribly small, temporary and different area) and practically lost my fingers to both The Dopeys whilst Lightning ran around looking frantically for the noms he thought might be on the floor (aw, poor Lightning).

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Last edited:
Then onto the Swarming. Sunny took hers and ran, Dawn needed to build his confidence and Hope seemed to think I was trying to feed him poison, although he did try to like it, he just couldn't make himself :)lol: not a surprise, he has always been contrary to everybun else, right from the word go).

016.jpg

017.jpg

021.jpg

019.jpg

022.jpg

Then we went inside.

First to the fosters. It was a break from their routine so I was greeted with caution (Little didn't want to come and Hay Monster didn't want to eat much of anything at all, especially not something :shock: NEW!).

023-1.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

And then finally into my room. This is where the most anxious and cautious bunnies are (with the obvious exception of Wish, Flame and Autumn).

Star- very happily mugging me
032.jpg

Angel- having done the same
035.jpg

Badger being brave
036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

Sky being a complete and utter wuss :roll: Although he did eat it eventually which is a pretty big thing for Sky
039.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

I was then very definitely mugged by The Lops.
044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

I think the verdict for these is a hit :D Which is awesome. I shall try contrary Hope and anxious Hay Monster later with them and see if we get anywhere then.

Thanks Gray :D :wave:

:shock:

They seem to have gone down pretty well!

I love all yuor bunnies :love:

Not seem them all before, but omg, so lovely!

Glad they (on the main!) enjoyed them Sky. :)

I have interloped but I don't care :p:lol:

:love::love::love: We need more pics of your lot Sky-O!

Oh and Hope sounds like Nutmeg 'Basil you say? Hmm, looks like pondweed, I no want'

Oh and Hope sounds like Nutmeg 'Basil you say? Hmm, looks like pondweed, I no want'

:lol:

Hope is just totally contrary. Even as a tiny baby, if everyone else was eating, he would be sleeping, if everyone else was sleeping, he would be in the litter tray. By nature is is, erm, an individual. :lol: That's what makes him suitable for his trio.

Good to know he isn't the only awkward bunny around!

:lol:

Hope is just totally contrary. Even as a tiny baby, if everyone else was eating, he would be sleeping, if everyone else was sleeping, he would be in the litter tray. By nature is is, erm, an individual. :lol: That's what makes him suitable for his trio.

Good to know he isn't the only awkward bunny around!

Bless 'im!

Back