• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A potential new bunny.....votes please :)

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
I have a rescue bunny who I foster, but the rescue have closed and have offered to let me keep Gemma....but will rehome her for me if I dont want to keep her.....
I have emailed a rescue on here about the possibility of them taking her on...
Ive fostered this girly for over a year now. Shes aggressive and its taken a long time to build up her trust......
The question is....do i take on a 6th bun...or not :?

If you can afford another bun and if she is bondable, can you either bond her with your current bun/s or get her a friend? then i would keep her :oops: :lol:

If shes aggressive then she is likely to stay in the rescue for a long time, seeing as she has already spent a year with you seems to prove that :cry:

If you can afford another bun and if she is bondable, can you either bond her with your current bun/s or get her a friend? then i would keep her :oops: :lol:

If shes aggressive then she is likely to stay in the rescue for a long time, seeing as she has already spent a year with you seems to prove that :cry:

I have a bonded group of 5 already :shock: I hate to imagine what itll be like bonding her in to them
She is a real gem of a lady....she just needs someone she can trust :oops:

aw bless her!

i would say if you can afford her .. go for it!

i ended up with a shetland pony the same way as this!!:shock:

I have a bonded group of 5 already :shock: I hate to imagine what itll be like bonding her in to them
She is a real gem of a lady....she just needs someone she can trust :oops:

if you dont feel confident on bonding her into your group im sure someone with lots of experience can help you ;)

She sounds like she really trusts you and sees you as her home anyway :love:

I would say the same if you can afford it. Just don't forget that not many people are going to want a bun with aggressiveness. (Hopefully that will bribe you:D)

If you have the finance and space then I don't see a problem.

But please bare in mind bonding her in could seperate your group.
I had an 8, one died, and two then got into a huge fight, ending in one needing surgery. I now have a 5 and a 2.

The bun who needed surgery is seperate to the other 4, so I am going to have to bond her back in when she has had the all clear, and hope she is accepted back.

Sorry I got confused Pawz is pawz for thought but I meant NRSA

One of the last NRSA bunnys is with me yes :D
Shes so grumpy though, and has taken us so long to build up her trust, I do feel shes either hard of hearing or sight though so if she did get rehomed it'd have to be a special home :oops:
Money is not really an object, ive paid for her the past year so paying for her as my own bun wouldnt bother me.
Ive had a lovley offer of help with bonding aswell :)

Back