• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Table Manners

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger: This is how we do eats our dinners :)

P1040098Small.jpg

P1040099Small.jpg

P1040100Small.jpg

P1040101Small.jpg

P1040102Small.jpg

P1040103Small.jpg

Jasper " You haz very goodz table maner Ginger and Biscuit! Would youz like to come for a dinner party wiv me and Dexter? We could doz the Come dinz wiv me"

06112010168.jpg

Ginger is just :love::love:

How is she doing now Gray?

She's having a good few days. We've had some insane binkies over the weekend (im talking 2foot high, no kidding).

We found some other things that could possibly be wrong with her now, that aren't currently affecting her, thank god. But could in the future. Further investigations after wednesday. :roll:

I've got those little tables for the buns to play on but never thought of using them for their noms. They would just knock them onto the floor though - they usually throw their dish around as it is. Mine have NO table manners at all:oops:

Your photos always have me gasping at the cuteness, Gray:love:

I've got those little tables for the buns to play on but never thought of using them for their noms. They would just knock them onto the floor though - they usually throw their dish around as it is. Mine have NO table manners at all:oops:

Your photos always have me gasping at the cuteness, Gray:love:

GO see stories and photos ;)

Back