• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Coversation in the Aviary this morning...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Me: Morning boys. Here's your breakfast.

Clover: Food! Yippee! Gimme! *chomp chomp chomp*

Dandelion: *sniffs pellets* Yuk! I'm not eating that muck!

Me: But it's Beaphars. You always have Beaphars for breakfast.

Dandelion: But you've been mixing SS pellets in with our lunch and supper. I'm not eating my breakfast unless it's got SS pellets in it :evil:

So I go back into the house, grab a few SS pellets, mix them in with the Beaphars....

Me: Is that better?

Clover: Can't talk- eating.

Dandelion: CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Me: Are you awake, little 'uns?

Blackberry & Buttercup: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me: Breakfast pellets!

Blackberry & Buttercup: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me: I've added some SS pellets.

Blackberry & Buttercup: *Yawn* *stretch* CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

My boys certainly know what they like and don't like:roll:

Spenser is even being fussy with his SS pellets now. They were all the rage last week. I'll try forcing myself out of bed a bit earlier - maybe it is too far into his doze time when breakfast is served. :oops:

Spenser is even being fussy with his SS pellets now. They were all the rage last week. I'll try forcing myself out of bed a bit earlier - maybe it is too far into his doze time when breakfast is served. :oops:

Funnily enough I think it might have been my weird sleep patterns that were causing Smudge stasis. I think he rebelled at breakfast being late. So now I get Mum to do his pellets at about 8am every morning. No stasis since, not yet anyway.

eric has always loved his pellets - if i run out of crunchies he gets an extra one of these. practically does somersaults at pellet time:roll:

es ain't so fussed tho. she's more of a veg, hay and dried leaves gal.

:lol: They sound very happy with their breakfast! :love: When my two hear the food tub being opened they both rush to it, Beano will jump in it to get the pellets and Gordon will do really quick binkies round the tub then they both start eating out of the bowl before I've even had chance to put it down :roll: Bunnies certaintly do love their pellets!

Funnily enough I think it might have been my weird sleep patterns that were causing Smudge stasis. I think he rebelled at breakfast being late. So now I get Mum to do his pellets at about 8am every morning. No stasis since, not yet anyway.

I think Donna used to say the same about Alvin.

My buns will eat anything - no matter how late or early I am. :roll: :lol:

That made me laugh! :lol: :lol:

Seems that they have you very well trained! ;) xx

My two will also eat anything, any time....... they aren't fussy - food of any kind is welcome....

That made me laugh! :lol: :lol:

Seems that they have you very well trained! ;) xx

My two will also eat anything, any time....... they aren't fussy - food of any kind is welcome....

The one time I know that it's not worth offering even Clover food is during snuggle time - I am completely ignored at snuggle time, even when bearing favourite foods!

Oh Jack will happily be disturbed for food....... I remember reading the adoption contract Angie had written out - under 'foods rabbit is used to' it just said "eats anything" or something similar! :lol:

Hollie wasn't 'food-motivated' when she came here and wasn't even bothered about Fenugreek Crunchies but now the two of them will shove each other out the way for a treat.... Jack has taught her well! :roll:

Oh Jack will happily be disturbed for food....... I remember reading the adoption contract Angie had written out - under 'foods rabbit is used to' it just said "eats anything" or something similar! :lol:

Hollie wasn't 'food-motivated' when she came here and wasn't even bothered about Fenugreek Crunchies but now the two of them will shove each other out the way for a treat.... Jack has taught her well! :roll:

:lol: Clover would like to eat anything - his mouth is happy to eat anything offered, but his tummy takes offence.

The SS pellets are obviously just as good as the crunchies, cos Dan did his 'roll over in ecstasy' roll when he had them this afternoon :lol:

Back