• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

an idea?

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
hey guys and gals:wave:
as you all know by now ruby had 6 kitts,
when it comes to rehoming i was thinking of doing a birth cert and a cute little piccy book of them as they grow up,care guide, mix of there food? ?

just wondering if anyone thinks this is a good idea

It sounds like a lot of work but a lovely idea. I would love to get that with a new wee baby bunny!

i think its a great idea :D its always nice to have something like that to look back on. and they're so cute!:wave:

When we got Mitzy from a sanctuary in Manchester they did a family tree showing mum, dad and siblings. its always handy to tell new owners about what food the kitten eats so they can continue feeding. A book to look back on is nice too, we had some photos too. :)

When we got Mitzy from a sanctuary in Manchester they did a family tree showing mum, dad and siblings. its always handy to tell new owners about what food the kitten eats so they can continue feeding. A book to look back on is nice too, we had some photos too. :)

awww :lol::lol::lol: kittens it still sounds so odd:lol:

ohhhh yeeess lol im going to be awfull lol nobody will be good enough
:roll:
may see about rehoming via here with them as i know people here care for there rabbits and i can see pics :oops:

im so selfish

Not selfish - responsible! :wave:

hey guys and gals:wave:
as you all know by now ruby had 6 kitts,
when it comes to rehoming i was thinking of doing a birth cert and a cute little piccy book of them as they grow up,care guide, mix of there food? ?

just wondering if anyone thinks this is a good idea

I think that would be a lovely idea! :D
Im sure their future owners would love to see the photos of when they were tiny furless bubbas to how they are when they get them :D And maybe they could continue to add to their little book as the bun grows :love:

The care guide and food guide is a really good idea too! :D

:love: its just i want these guys to have the best homes ever as i feel so guilty (although not my choice on her having babies) i feel as though ive allowed 6 babies to take homes from the stunning little rescues going :roll:

I have a birth certificate for Peanut which also included a care guide and a weeks supply of the food she'd been on. I think the certificate is great and it's such a nice thing to have, to add pictures would be even better. :D

Back