• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi and Winter wish you happy Valentines day

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love::love::love::love:

IMG_5565.jpg

:wave: happy valentines rimmi and winter :D

they are both soooo cute, i can never get spontaneous pics like that i have to chase them for hours and only then a few will come out decent :roll:

x

:wave: happy valentines rimmi and winter :D

they are both soooo cute, i can never get spontaneous pics like that i have to chase them for hours and only then a few will come out decent :roll:

x

I take millions.... thats one of the tips of photography..... TAKE LOTS! :p Ive been sat watching them for the last hour waiting for one to yawn AND FINALLY got the yawn pic just after this one, want to see it? Its funny! :p

I take millions.... thats one of the tips of photography..... TAKE LOTS! :p Ive been sat watching them for the last hour waiting for one to yawn AND FINALLY got the yawn pic just after this one, want to see it? Its funny! :p

oooooooooo let me see let me see :wave:

awww :love::love::love:

my buns ask if they wants to come and dines at the green restaurant, but its closed today, due to rain problems :lol:

Back