• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescuing ?

ash&crystal

Alpha Buck
hi

well if you have read my most recent thread ( 'ash.should i get her a husbun?')you will know i am looking for a husbun for ash.

well i have been looking and have found click! <him he sounds good, and obviously i am not going to not pick him because of the way her looks but i was wondering (I am terrible on breeds) what the breed 'english' looks like ?

doe's anyone have one?

thanks in advance

Ash&crystal

Last edited:
First pic from google lol

rabbit%20english.jpg

Isnt that person a member on here? Pixie rabbit rescue? Im sure they are. Why not email and ask for a pic? :) x

It's my favourite breed. Mr Bubble is so cuddly. He's a house bun and sits on my knee for ages at night and will come when he's called.

I've had other English buns in the past, and they've all been great.

It's my favourite breed. Mr Bubble is so cuddly. He's a house bun and sits on my knee for ages at night and will come when he's called.

I've had other English buns in the past, and they've all been great.

they are absoloutly stunning ! oh the joys of trying to convince parents!! :roll::)

My Holly

feb10019.jpg

And ex foster bun Luna is a self black english

DSCF0128.jpg

You also get almost pure white ones (just muzzle and a stripe coloured nearly no spots, which are called charlies)

After english lops, this is my fave breed :love:

Back