• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who had rabbit care leaflets?

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Someone's got a rabbit and I need a subtle way to 'advise' them on care. Who was it that had care packages or when can I get one? Thanks. :wave:

I give out a rabbit info package to people who adopt from the RPSCA. I don't mind sending you one if you want?

Thanks. :)
I'll see if she wants to print them out otherwise I'll take you up on your offer Sky-O.

The RWA leaflets are absolutely brilliant. I have been giving them out to prospective rabbit owners and current owners for many years. I say that if they are of use to them, great. I also ask folks that if they know of anyone considering having a rabbit, to pass on the leaflets and have a good read beforehand. The more information given to people the better.

You don't buy a car without reading up about it. So the same surely must and should apply to having an animal..

Back