• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An update on Grims - Post 10 more sneezing

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
My poor pincushion bunny. :(

His sneezing seems to have died down now after the second injection. He's been really good for them, I get someone to sit in front of him on the floor and give him head snuggles and I sit behind him and do the injection. He's still got a crispy nose on one side. But the fur around his eyes is finally starting to grow back after months and months so he must feel much better for that. He's eating well, but he's decided to install himself in a carry case. I keep them behind the bins in the kitchen and I'd opened the door earlier because Smoo was playing in there and I thought it might be a fun place for her to explore. She loved it and was digging in there for about twenty minutes. Well now Grim's sat in there. But he's on his own on the cold plastic, I don't really have any need to move him but I hope he's okay.

Edit: Smoo's come in to see him and he's digging in there. :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. He looks much better today. Still a bit sneezy but he's charging around with Smoo and causing trouble. :)

Update - he's been sneezing a little more and his breathing is snuffly. :?
He seems fine otherwise apart from he has more fluff stuck to his nose again. We're due back at the vets on Wednesday and he has one more injection of depocillin tomorrow. I'm contemplating taking him back to the vets tomorrow because of the way his breathing sounds. It's probably just the air coming through the 'snot'. And I'm not sure if there's any point as he hasn't finished his course of antibiotics...

Back