• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When to put outside

MichG

Mama Doe
I have a house bunny at the moment, but he was never meant to be a house bunny but as he was poorly when we got him he was too small to put out. Now he is 5 months old and driving me mad in the house, I just want to get him out with his new friends in the garden. As he has been inside all winter he doesn't have his winter coat. When is a good time to put him out? How warm does it need to be?

I may have no sofa by April the rate he is munching through it :lol: think I am going to buy a cheapish outdoor run so that he can go out for short period on the nicer days, maybe some grass munching and different environment will make him munch less of my house :roll:

When the temperature outside is consistently similar to the temperature indoors. Including night time. Don't worry about what month it is, you should be guided by the weather.

Back