• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this bed ok?

:wave: snowbell will love it :D

bella and jasper have a tent and a cuddly cat house that i got for them at xmas:

007-12.jpg

they nibble them a bit but apart from that they are both still standing :)

xx

he is indeed :)
he has a blanket that he doesn't chew, so i don't think he'd chew it. if he does start to chew it i can always give it to my friend who has a cat :)

i had a cat toilet (the one with the roof) that i used as a bed for him, but i had to take the top of it off. it is really big and because it was a hard top, he could stand on it and jump out of the pen. the living room isn't rabbit safe (and never could be).

just want somewhere for him to hide if he doesn't want to come out. he always seems to want cuddles, because he always runs up to me and never runs away. just think he should have somewhere to go if he isn't in the mood to be sociable :)

thanks guys. i shall count my pennies and try and get him one tomorrow. have got to take him for his vhd vac this week though, so don't know if i can afford to buy one yet. if i can't afford it, hopefully it won't be long before i can buy him one though :)

aww that's really sweet shell, i bet they love tucking into it all cosy and warm :)

Last edited:
Looks a little small to me. Could you make him a 'cosy place' with an old table and a blanket over the top? This is what my lionheads have, they love it under there. My lops have an old carrier to hide in and a chair to sit under.

Too small for either of mine and they are dwarf lops. Both at stretch out are the best part of 2 foot long, they wouldnt get very comfy in there and Biscuit would just eat it :shock:

thanks for the opinions guys :)

i couldn't use a table, it's to go into his pen and if i put anything high and solid in there, he will use it as a platform to jump out LOL.

he can only have rather low things to sit on, just in case :)

i shall re-evaluate and buy him something else to sleep in instead :)

My girls have something similar and love it although they are longer than it they love to hang out either their bums or heads, only thing is they have chewed them a bit and the pillow bit at the bottom i had to take all the padding out as they spread it everywhere but both are still standing its a nice quite spot for them to get some peace :)

Ours had one of those! They used to go in it to dig at its floor, and once that was through they resorted to jumping on top of it and ripping it apart. lol.

Back