• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooo many bunnies

they dont look skinny, they look lean :wave: domestic bunnies dont get to run enough so get a bit podgey where as these live more natural so are slim and trimmed :D its possible they are neutered and if in america they dont get VHD (so no vacc ) but Im not sure about myxi either!

they dont look skinny, they look lean :wave: domestic bunnies dont get to run enough so get a bit podgey where as these live more natural so are slim and trimmed :D its possible they are neutered and if in america they dont get VHD (so no vacc ) but Im not sure about myxi either!

I think it's in China or Japan tbh, there's an awful vid of a bun screaming in the background, the people filming just laugh :cry:

Nope, no VHD or myxi :wave:

If they're all fixed and the person has the money for them I see no problem with it :)

They all look really lean and muscular, the perfect weight. Harvey is built exactly like them. They look really sleek as well, and I don't think it could be a fur farm as they're all different colours :? could be wrong though. Hopefully it's nothing sinister although I agree the scream one is awful :(

Back