• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay bags - any rescues sell them?

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
I got my last one from Hay Experts but they are out of stock so it got me thinking, do any of the rescues on here sell them? I find the size really useful as most others I have seen are too big.

I got an extra wheelie bin to put my bale of hay in and tend to transport it to the sheds in carrier bags to reduce mess

could you make one maybe out of a pillow case?

Looks similar to the kind of bags i had at school to keep my PE kit and plimsolls in. may be able to get one from somewhere that sells school stuff like John Lewis? not sure if they still sell that kind of thing any more though as it was the 80s when i had a PE kit with plimsolls!

its a very cute bag :)

could you make one maybe out of a pillow case?

Looks similar to the kind of bags i had at school to keep my PE kit and plimsolls in. may be able to get one from somewhere that sells school stuff like John Lewis? not sure if they still sell that kind of thing any more though as it was the 80s when i had a PE kit with plimsolls!

its a very cute bag :)

If I were more "homely" I could probably attempt one :lol: Lot easier to buy though.

Yes, it is like the old "pump bag" we had a school too :lol:

Spenser has one of Loula's hay bags (his is a carrot design). I gave it to him flled with treats and toys for Christmas. :love:

Back